All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Goodbye Reese, we will miss you! Love, your Family


Last night Reese suddenly died.

Cassie and Ellie wrote a song together:

I don't want you to leave me forever.
I want you to stay forever and never leave me.
I want to talk about you to my friendsYou were my fluffy bunny.
You were the first bunny friend and I want you to die when I die.
It was Cassie and Ellies bunny friend Reese.
To Reese
From Your Family.
We are not sure what happened, Cassie had fed him clean food and water..he was fine!
Then a bit later Ellie came out of her room and said "I think something is wrong with Reese!"
I said "Why"
She said "he's laying on his side.
"As I was getting up I said "Oh, bunny's sleep on their side." They sleep like cats kind-of.....
So I went in there and he was DEAD.
He was only about 1 or so they said when we got him a little over a month ago.
Ellie said right before that he was squirming on his side (her description) I assume he had a seizure or something.
We love you Reese and we will miss you :(

Tomorrow we will bury him on our friend's property and have a little memorial for him.



No comments: