All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Ellie is SIX and I can hardly believe it! She has started to read, she's lost 2 teeth and she's just growing up too quickly!

I tried to convince her that it would be a great idea to skip her birthday this year so she could stay my favorite 5-year old. She wouldn't have anything to do with it. She KNEW that she'd be my favorite 6-year old when she turned six. She also knew that even IF we skipped her birthday she would STILL turn six and still grow smarter and bigger. I told her we could have cake and presents but just pretend it was a regular day, nope, too smart for her Mama.

She had a great birthday, we had lunch, she went to a class with Gavin, played at the park and went to Jungle Playland.

Six has been hard for me, I think because it really sets in that she IS growing up and there is nothing I can do about it.

No comments: