All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Friday, February 27, 2009

Ellie's Beau Part Three

So last night Gavin was over playing. We started looking at pictures of Ellie from when she was a baby, I was walking down memory lane as her 6th birthday approaches. I told her I had found one earlier that I was going to show her husband when she got married. She wanted to see it so I showed her... it was a really nasty poopy diaper.


Then here goes their conversation...

Gavin: So who do you want to marry anyway?

Ellie: I don't know

Gavin: I know who I want to marry!

Ellie: Who?

Gavin: You! I want to marry you!

Ellie: Why?

Gavin: Because you are like my best friend and stuff

Ellie: Oh


I had to turn my head and try NOT to crack up laughing.

No comments: