All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Saturday, July 26, 2008

July

July has been a busy month and I have not updated regularly. Here are some photos from this month. The first photo above is Cassie at the children's museum playing with their cool board. It is a picture of the board, she is actually next to me and her image is reflecting onto it. It changes and is really fun to play with.
There is a video way towards the bottom.


Ellie finished up baseball in July.



Children's Museum







Watching the 4th of July parade in Arlington




Grandma Susie's and Grandpa Mark's




Sweet Ellie when she was sick


Natalie and Cooper cuddling

Elyza helping with laundry
(I carried her downstairs to get the laundry because she didn't want to leave me and I had to carry her back up like this, otherwise I couldn't carry both)



Smiley girl


Children's Art Festival, Mt Vernon

This was fun, they had lots of art activities, face painting, "big rigs" the kids could get on and see. The fire department, police department had booths so that was neat (and lots of other sponsors like local businesses, the library etc.)

Valentines performing pigs were there and some other performances like juggling, magic, etc.



Ellie got to go up on stage for a magic card trick



Video of Ellie on stage:



Sleeping, last night



3 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love that last one of them sleeping!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me so happy that I am their grandpa but it is painful not to be there. The pain is because I am selfish though. The pain is because I want to be with them. Love grandpa Dan

earthmama said...

that was wonderful seeing those pics! thanks for posting them, mama... <3