All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And Bingo was his Name-O

Elyza loves loves loves Ellie's MP3 player.. would it be inappropriate to buy 16 month old an MP3 player for Christmas? LOL

Elyza listening to Bingo, this is one of her favorites...

Short Version






Longer Version and this one you can just see how dang cute she is..she sings and then gets distracted by toys..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that Angie. Thank you!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Adorable and oh so happy. What a joy she must be to you.

Love, Marcia

Anonymous said...

She is quite the little dancer. I love the head moves while she claps. Koda watched and said " Again, Again!!" Branndi