All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, October 23, 2008

My poor baby girl!

Yesterday lilkittyy scratched her on the hand and by evening her hand ended up all puffy, red and purple and infected. The doctor put her on an antibiotic and told us to take the bandage off today.

AND... her hand looks worse.I just took off the bandage the doctor put on last night. I told Doug I would do it and we just got home and I just got it off. There was blood and puss all over the bandage.. the doctor thought it would be ok since it had already scabbed. I squeezed some puss out, as much as she could tolerate (not sure if I should have done that..) Even her little fingers are red and swollen. Poor baby...

These were just taken tonight.




No comments: