All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Tuesday, November 22, 2005

All-Knowing

Today Doug worked 11 hours of overtime so he was away from home all day (about 14 hours with the commute.) When he got home Ellie was so happy to see him, she missed her Daddy so much.

When she told him: "I missed you!"
He said teasing her: "Oh so you want me to go back to work right now?"
And she said: "NOOOOO!!! Her belly is hurt!" and pointed to me. It was like a quick excuse to get him to stay. It was too sweet.


Later in the evening he asked her if she was ready for bed and if she wanted to watch Madagascar. She always watched a movie at bedtime. She said "I've watched it for 3 days!" Which is true, she has watched if for three days straight at bedtime.. I am just astonished that a 2 year old could remember that she had watched it for 3 days straight and then put it into the correct words.

She simply amazes me everyday.


jumpin' on the bed

No comments: