All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

And she had a dream...

Ellie told me last night about a dream she had the night before.

This is what she told me...Ellie, Cassie & Gavin (Ellie's friend) were stuck in a maze in space and they were trying to get out, to get out they had to find a button and push it before midnight. If they didn't push it before midnight they would be stuck there forever. They found the button just in time and when they found it Marcia was there and she old her to sit on the couch and hang on tight for the ride home.

She's so stinkin cute sometimes. I love it when she shares her dreams with me :)

No comments: