All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, January 12, 2009

Cake or Donkey Ass?

Ellie and I tried to make A-Cake-In-A-Mug which I DO NOT recommend.

It was putrid. Ellie wouldn't even taste it because it smelled funny. And when I tasted it I said that it tasted like donkey ass, not that I have ever tasted donkey ass, but if I did I would imagine that it tasted like this.

The next day Ellie asked Doug "Do you know why that recipe is in the garbage?" Doug says he doesn't know. Ellie says "Because me and mom made chocolate cake and it tasted like donkey ass."

2 comments:

earthmama said...

this may very well be the best blog title i have ever seen, angie. i'm in awe... :)

lilizzyykittyymom said...

You made me giggle Marci :)