All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My little Miss Elyza

I am always writing cute things about Ellie I think that Miss Elyza deserves some attention now. She is truely a sweetheart, IF she wants to be!

Lately if we say "Ouch" or if we act hurt she must come over to give a hug and a pat. She is quite darling and often we do it just to get some of her sweet love.

She is not talking much yet, she says Hi, Mama, Daddy, Ellie and That regularly. She has said Nana and Up and it seems like I am missing some other words.

She is walking and running a little bit, she loves her new climb and slide that lives in the living room that she got for Christmas.

She loves loves music. She dances to any beat, it's really cute. She also likes to make music. When she was born her fingers were really really thin and long and everyone said "She's going to be a piano player." (not they are very very pudgy, lol)

Last night i said "Who wants some cake!?!?" And then I raised my arm and said "Me!" And she giggled so Ellie and I did it a few more times and I raised Elyza's arms and we said "Meeeee!" to make her laugh. Then I got the cake and we sat down to eat it and again I said "Who wants some cake!?!?" and Miss Elyza raised both her little arms and said "Meeeee!" I am sure she had no idea what I was saying but still she knew the answer to the question.

Also when I change her diaper I tickle her. I say "Do you want me to tickle you?" And she shakes her head yes so I tickle the low part of her belly that her diaper covers, she's really ticklish there and cracks up. Last night she was walking around diaperless tickling herself making her goofy tickle noise "getsch getsch getsch" and laughing.

Doug always says to her "Hey what's that there on your foot?" And acts like he's going to inspect it and then says "It's a tickle!" and tickles her. So now she does it to herself and to us.

She has these two tiny baby dolls, about 3 inches or so and she loves them, she walks around with them, if she has only one she will often go get the other, she seems to always know where they are. Sometimes she nurses them, sometimes she makes me hurse them. It's really cute but sometimes I get tired of nursing dolls!

She also loves animals. She loves the cats and the dogs. She lets the dogs give her kisses and feeds them her food often! When she sees them she always exclaims "oooohhh" it's really cute and it's like she has never seen them before. She even loves the bird and we watched a turtle for a couple weeks at Christmas and she would often go watch him too.

She mimics almost everything she sees Ellie do. Ellie sometimes acts goofy and bangs her head on the bed and Elyza always runs over and does the same thing. After playing Wii Fit for hours at MIL's house she was Hula Hooping like the big kids. Even now a few weeks later if we ask her to do the hoop she will wiggle her bottom. When Ellie does cartwheels she puts her head on the floor and her hands next to her head and does her cartwheel.

Elyza is a sweet little girl and I am proud to be her Mama and excited to see who she grows up to be.

No comments: