All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Elyza and Mommy Day

Today Elyza and I get to spend the day together, alone. Ellie is at Nana's, she spent the night last night, and Daddy is working, So Elyza and I get to spend the day together.

We woke up at 8:00am... well she woke me up at 8:00am! We played, had breakfast, played, had a shower... and then I brushed my hair, then Elyza brushed her hair. I threw the brush on the bed after I brushed my hair and she went right for it and started to brush her hair.




She also does this cute little grunt and makes fists and pretends she's mad... you can hear and see that in this video too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SUCH a cutie!!