All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jordan Bridge


So, we've only lived here for 3 1/2 years and we are still discovering cool new places around here. On Friday I was trying to find some parks where we could swim and I found online with the Snohomish County Parks, Jordan Bridge. It's a really cool park, and a cool suspension bridge across the river to get to the park/swimming area. We went there both Saturday and Sunday for about 4 hours each day. It's really beautiful and we had lots of fun.


Elyza on the beach
View of the water and the bridge

Ellie chilin'



Elyza in her soon to be pool. We built a pool for her with rocks and dug out the sand.

She eats sand - yum!



Cas getting rocks for Elyza's pool

Ellie showing me a rock she found (we came home with a bunch of rocks...
I wonder where she gets it from?)
Elyza in her forming pool
Cassie & Elyza

Elyza in her finished pool
Ellie dumping more water in Elyza's pool.
This is one of my favorite pictures

Ellie sitting on the beach
2nd favorite picture

Look at all that hair! Miss curly Q


Lyzie

Eatin' cherries
Cherry face

Miss Ellie

Ellie walking up the stairs to the bridge, going home...
Cassie and Ellie crossing bridge
View from the bridge


Look who was tired

And someone else was tired too...

Ellie woke up when Dad was in the grocery store, so I harrassed her with the camera


4 comments:

Amy Pendragon said...

Angie girl..I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your photo's..do you do that professionally? Wanna come to Australia and do my family portraits? hehehe.
Thanks for sharing that..and for the birthday wishes for Lachie.
Hugs to you and your gorgeous girls..and to Doug too. I was surprised by his pic with the ginger mo' that none of the girls inherited his hair colour. Bet one of them has a kid with ginger hair in the future ;)
Gonna save the link to check it out further. Amy:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful
Thanks for sharing Angie.
-Marcia

Anonymous said...

That makes me miss them even more. Thank you! Love Dad

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!
Sure wish you would have invited Grandma :)