All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, August 07, 2008

Puppies...

I was not the one who thought getting a puppy was a good idea. Nope it was not me. In fact, I was the one who said...

Puppies are cute and everything but they eat your stuff, they poop and pee in your house, they jump on you, they bite you and the lick you, the whine and they bark and they are well... puppies.

So, not it was not me who said getting a puppy was a good idea, I was totally against it.

We are watching a friend's puppy while they are on vacation.

Max is cute and all of that, but he's such a PUPPY! And he nearly ate seaweed last night. Santa (thanks Dar) already repaired the Seaweed my OWN puppy ate when she was still a puppy. And I just can not have another seaweed tragedy in my house.

I am the one who said puppies are not a good idea, now I am the one who has the puppy!

Glad that is off my chest, again!!

4 comments:

earthmama said...

hey, i think the cutest puppies are OTHER peoples' puppies... :)

*Jess* said...

I had no idea you guys got a new dog! How did I miss that?

lilizzyykittyymom said...

Nooo!!! Not my puppy! We are just watching him for 11 days :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, it wasn't me who said getting a puppy was a good idea either! Nichole.