All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Elyza

Miss Elyza turned ONE today! I can't believe my little sweetheart is already one.


Happy Birthday my little preincess. I love you little one...





Eatin Cake...

I feel like she is so close to walking. She is standing up and letting go more and more. The other day she started to take a step and then decided against it. I think it was coming to her naturally and then mentally it freaked her out!


Here are some pictures from her birthday weekend.

Chillin'


Hey You!
Big Sister

Me and Daddy

Ellie and Natalie

Peek-A-Boo

Proof that Cassie WAS there (she scowls at most pictures these days!)

Sister makin a pool

Yum, fiber Seaweed
So serious
Yum, Watermelon, real food
More dinner

Flowers and cake, they spelled her name ElyCa,I guess C sounds like Z...

I fixed it but it was kinda funky Clean
Asian chicken and rice for dinner
Cake!

Presents - All but one used to be Ellie's old toys we kept, perfect!




That's one way to open a present...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe she's 1!!! happy b-day, Miss E.