All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ellie's Artwork

When I was Ellie's age I loved to draw and color. Ellie holds a short attention span to drawing and coloring although she is starting to love drawing a bit more. She has started to make people: They have a head, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, and legs...

This one is a picture of me! (that is what she says!)


Last night I gave her a pair of scissors, a glue stick and she cut and glued for about an hour, she was so happy and content! This is what she made. This was her first try at scissors and glue too!


So maybe she will be a little artist after all, as long as I keep encouraging her. I think art is important in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »