All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, January 09, 2006

Look I am an Elephant!

The other day my almost 3 year old got into the Q-Tips. She put on in each ear and said "Look Mama, I am an elephant!" She thought this was wildly funny...but I couldn't figure out exactly what elephants have sticking out of their ears? Lack of the adult imagination. I figured these must be symbolizing elephant tusks. It was cute but I did have to have a talk with her about why it's dangerous to stick things in your ears.

This episode got me thinking. These are not new thoughts but revisted ones. I know I am still easily entertained, by my three year old. That is the good news....

....BUT I want to be a kid again, I want to be carefree, I want to have fun, I want a 3 year olds imagination... I want to stick Q-tips in my ears and pretend I am an elephant.

No comments: