All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Friday, January 13, 2006

My Travels

I haven't traveled in a while and I think it's starting to get to me. The last time I flew was over a year ago in October 2004! Although I did fly several times in 2004, I didn't at all in 2005!

I have been to Canada numerous times, the last time was in May of 2004, my mother, Ellie and I went on a 1 night Mother's Day cruise.

I have been to Mexico twice. Once was on a Carnival ship in 1998 (yuck) and the other time was on one of the Small Ships in 2001 for the company I work for. I love Latin America.

Costa Rica, my mother and I went to Costa Rica in May of 1998 and it was awesome. We spent a week there, rented a car and had a great time. The second time I went into Panama and took a cruise (small ship again) through the canal and into Costa Rica. I love Latin America--wait have I said that before?

Doug and I took a trip to Jamaica in 1999. It was so nice. We stayed at Sandals. If I ever visit Jamaica again I would want to do the all-inclusive resort thing again.

After 26 days of rain I am longing for those warm tropical places!

No comments: