All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, January 09, 2006

I'll skip the chocolate ice cream..

I'll skip the chocolate ice cream and just have some tomatoes. That's what my almost 3 year old did today.

I wish it were that easy for us all!

We had already had dinner and we then decided to have a bowl of ice cream (Dreyers Light.) She was excited by this and asked for her own bowl. We made a small bowl for her. She ate two bites and said "I don't want ice cream, I will just have tomatoes."

My husband and I both laughed and I told her that there were only a couple tomatoes (grape tomatoes) left because she had already eaten the entire pound of grape tomatoes earlier today and suggested peas and corn. She said "Ok, peas and corn, yummy!" She's working on her second bowl of peas and corn... straight from the freezer, rinsed with a little water, not cooked, no butter, nothing.

I wish I could be that excited about peas and corn! It would make eating healthy so much easier.

No comments: