All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What's that you said?

So my nearly 3 year old can talk pretty well and she cracks me up sometimes...

Pepperoni = Peckeroni

Ketchup = Tomato Dip I guess she's right!

She says "I don't know." In a serious tone.

"Jinger Bells, Jinger Bells, JINGLE all the way." I don't know how she can get that last "Jingle"
but not the first two, but it cracks me up.

She's been saying "Freaking!" in the right context... "Open the freakin door!"

She tells me that she can't have water at bedtime because it makes her pee but MILK is ok...
only because she wants milk, not water.

If I get hurt she gets very concerned, rubs my face and tells me she will take care of me.

She orders the dogs out of her room "Get out of Ellie's room!"

She was laying on the bed talking softly to the cat and then all of a sudden I hear "Daphne, will you marry me?"

No comments: