All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Feeding the babe

I am glad that I decided NOT to use jarred baby food with Elyza. She has had baby cereal -- I feed her Earth's Best baby Cereal -- Not ONE single drop of jarred baby food, I am so proud of myself, it's really not as hard at it seems.

She still likes her food pretty pureed up, but I don't even steam her vegetables... raw veggies are the best for you, right? So....I just put them in the blender raw with some water and waaalaa, baby food.

Today I made her carrots mixed with peaches, frozen, not canned... (YUM! ok not really, but she thought it was YUM!) She loved it!
I cross my fingers-and-my-toes everyday that I end up with another great eater like Ellie is.

No comments: