All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes

March 10th my dad took Rosie out on the truck with him, with the intention that he would keep her. She adjusted and they got quite attached to eachother. She was good for him, she made him walk and get exercise, and she was a companion. He was good for her, she needed someone to love, just one someone who did not have any other pets. It was a perfect match.
But then his company changed policy and said that all pets had to be off trucks by April 1st of 2009. In the few weeks they spent together they were already attached, he did not think it was fair to her or to him that she stay on the truck for another year and then have to leave.
So today she's coming home. Ellie is estatic, me, I am not so sure how I feel. I love Rosie, I really do, she is the one I favor over the other two, but having two dogs was so much easier than three.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I hope it all works out!