All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One more shot?

I have been thinking this over for a few days... I didn't want to make a hasty decision... I decided to give blogging another shot. I have all these thoughts and ideas in my head and I need a place to put them and maybe even get some feedback from my friends, family and maybe even a stranger or two!

I am constantly thinking and rethinking everything, my brain works overtime. Sometimes it's very specific thoughts, sometimes they are very random thoughts.

2 comments:

earthmama said...

wow angie! a two year break...that's amazing. i'm glad you're back to it and i'll definitely be coming by to read...

peace <3

Anonymous said...

hi angie!
i am glad you are blogging and I will read and respond whenever I can. I miss you! Love, Kat