All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She's baaaack!

When I went to pick up Rosie (and my dad for dinner) Rosie was out of the truck and when I walked towards them she started barking her I am going to eat you bark. I said "Rosie!" in a stern voice and she ran up to me and rolled onto her back to get a belly rub. She was very very excited to see me and the girls. We all got kisses (yuck) and she came into the house like she lived there. She was very confused when she did not leave with my dad. And when he put his jacket on because he was cold before we left she thought she was going out with him. That made me sad. Ellie played ball with her and layed on the floor with her after we dropped off Grandpa, I think that made Rosie feel better, she does love her kids.

No comments: