All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, April 28, 2008

The playroom halt

We started painting the playroom today. Well, since it was painted bright/dark colors we decided to use a coat of tinted primer first. So that coat is down, we are crossing our fingers that it only takes one coat of paint to cover it now. So we taped and put on the primer. That was a job itself.

We were also planning on laying laminate down, we have 4 boxes from Costco, so over $100 in laminate, and they freaking discontinud that color and now the new stuff has padding attached and I don't think we can use it with it. Since it's the playroom even if it was a close match it would work. I am so irritated. So we might just put down some foam pads instead of laminate... decisions, decisions.

It's coming along great, but with this little interruption I am not sure when we will get it done, I WAS hoping by next weekend, I don't think it will happen that soon now.

No comments: