All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, June 09, 2008

Ellie's Beau - Snippet Número Dos

Ellie took this photo the other day so I had to use it. Gavin doesn't even like his picture taken, but he would probably do anything for Ellie.

She has him wrapped around her little finger. While I am not sure if it's intentional I think she knows it. The other day they were playing and overheard is "Ellie, just tell me what you want to play, how I can make you happy." Isn't that what every girl wants to hear?

I found a little ring the other day and I asked her if it was hers. She decided that it was hers and Gavin gave it to her when they were three, and she is going to wear it and love it F-O-R-E-V-E-R, I must say that she has had it on now for three days, which is a long time for a 5-year old. They barely knew eachother at three so I am not sure where that came from. She calls it a stone heart ring as it has little hearts on it that she says look like stones.

When we were leaving their house a couple weeks ago he told her that he wanted three, yes three, kisses. She did not want to kiss him, perhaps because I was standing there. As she gets older she learns sexuality and right now she's unsure of that. So she gave him a hug but when he tried to kiss her she turned her head and ran away.

And then the other day (the slug day) he wanted a hug and a kiss. She told him her hands were too dirty (from holding the slugs) and she couldn't hug him. He cried, I think it was a pretend cry, but I am not sure she knew this. But still she wouldn't even hug him. But then the next day they played again, and when we were leaving I turned back to see if she was following me and she was giving him a hug AND a kiss.

Silly little kids, they are so cute.

Original Ellie's Beau entry.

No comments: