All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sketti anyone?

Elyza had her first Spaghetti dinner last night. When I say FIRST spaghetti dinner I mean I put the noodles and sauce on the highchair tray and let her have at it.
Needless to say she loved it! She is getting very independent with eating and she loves to feed herself. She is almost 10 months old and we pretty much let her eat whatever we are eating. And so far she eats pretty well.
I am going to have to dig up pictures of Ellie's first spaghetti dinner's too.

More pictures you ask? Me? Never!
As you can see she gets progressively messier. . .





And of-course video's. She was starting to get fussy before I remembered I didn't take videos!



I just realized that my last blog about Elyza it was about her eating watermelon. I swear she does other things besides eat, I think anyway. And I promise next time I blog about her it won't be about eating.... well... I promise I will try to make it about something else other than eating!

1 comment:

earthmama said...

i LOVE that third pic down...she looks so satisfied with herself. that smile says it all! :)