All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, June 02, 2008

The Shiner

Last Tuesday at a friend's house Ellie being, well, Ellie jumped off the top of her slide. . . where her head met a pile of slate. Yes it was on purpose, would you expect anything less from Ellie?

I have to admit, when Gavin came in and told me Ellie was hurt I didn't even move my butt from the couch where I was folding Tiara's laundry. I thought she might be acting a little dramatic since that's how she had been the past few weeks. Tiara and Nichole went out and came back in, and Ellie had a huge huge egg on her head already. We iced it and the swelling got a bit better. And in a matter of minutes she was playing again. These pictures were what it looked like Saturday, 4 days after it happened.



This IS the same girl we are talking about who said "Look mom no hands!" on the swing last summer, then flew off and broke her arm... less than three weeks before baby Elyza was born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the blog but not the bruise. Tell all that grandpa loves them and misses them.