All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Friday, June 13, 2008

Makin' dinner with Mama


Last Sunday night Ellie helped me make brownies and then she helped me make dinner. It was a really nice time cooking with her. The whole process actually kept her attention the whole time. She's getting SO big! She even did her chore of emptying the utensil container for the dishwasher. You can still see the chocolate smeared on her face from licking the spoon when we made brownies.

She was so excited because I let her use a sharp knife to cut up mushrooms. She told me a thousand times that the next time I need mushrooms cut and I have to watch the stove and I can't cut them I can come get her, i don't have to ask Daddy. Then she told me "I know I told you this a thousand times mom, but the next time you need mushrooms cut....." God she's adorable. She did a good job chopping mushrooms too and I will of-course let her help with chopping next time too. I have a great little helper. I love the person she is becoming.

1 comment:

earthmama said...

that's so sweet...