All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Doug!

I told Doug he was not getting anything for his birthday, but in reality we surprised him with a tattoo. He has been wanting to get the Chinese symbols for the girls' chinese zodiac's, Cassie is a Tiger, Ellie is a Ram (or goat/sheep) and Elyza is a pig. (in order of age in the image to the left)

Throughout the week he kept bugging me saying that he wanted a tattoo and I kept telling him no. I had already put down a deposit, made an appointment and bought him a gift certificate. So on Saturday after Ellie's baseball I told him Cassie has her appointment to get her hair done, so we grabbed a pizza and sat at the park for a quick lunch. After lunch we gave him his card and gift. So I dropped him off at the tattoo house and brought Cas to get her hair done. The scary part is that Cassie's hair took TWICE as long!


I will have to update with real pictures of it on his arm.

1 comment:

earthmama said...

what a great gift! i can't wait to see the pics of his arm...