All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A handful of. . .

What say you?


I know you are dying to find out what Ellie has a handful of.... yeah, that's my adventure seeker, tom boy, I am not afraid of anything little 5 year old girl.





Here is a closer look...

And there you have it, slugs... 4 of them, that's all she could fit in her hands, she wanted to hold all 6 that she found. but mom wouldn't pick any up to put in her hands and she couldn't get the other two with a handful of slugs.

Thanks Tiara for the suggestion she should take them home, but they are ALL yours! I told her when we see you next she could play with them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa would help her.

*Jess* said...

I have never seen slugs that big in my life!!! Holy cow! Or, Holy Slug, I should say!!!

lilizzyykittyymom said...

Really Jess? Those were not that big for slugs around here! There was one out there she wanted me to pick up, a yellow one that was twice the size!! I guess it's the humidity here that they thrive in!

*Jess* said...

That is crazy!!! I've only seen a slug as big as a pinkie finger. I wonder why the differences? Or maybe we have huge slugs in SC but I'm not outside enough to see them? Who knows!

c said...

i love watching her grow...she is such an amazing person!

i love her shirt in the picture....

Us! said...

Once, Virginia came running up to me with slugs are over her arms saying "Look, Mommy! They love me!" It was cute and horrifying all at once.

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwww!! Lol!