All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, May 01, 2008

Addicted

Hello, my name is Angie and I am a Webkinz addict.

Ellie wants me to earn her enough money to buy three pools, so each of her Webkinz can swim at the same time (because only one can swim in a pool at a time.) They cost $1500 Webkinz dollars. Her Cat Neko loves to swim (this is what it told us when she got her) and she knows that dogs love to swim too, she has a German Shepherd and a Husky Webkinz.

So why not, I love some of those games! I have earned her enough now to buy two pools and all the clothes and accessories her little heart desires, just need to play another day or so for her to get another pool. She's lucky that her Mama is addicted to Quizzys Word Challenge along with a few other games.. but with Quizzy's I can earn her the most money!

No comments: