All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


It's been an ok day. I have been quite crabby all weekend. I had to quit taking my happy medicine when I quit all meds because of my spots. Ugh, I've had enough.

Doug and Ellie got me an umbrella for the table on our deck. It's exactly what I wanted. Ellie picked out the color, Red, because it's my favorite color. Kinda glad there was no rainbow umbrella, because for the past few times she's wanted to get me gifts she has wanted to get me "rainbow" whatever it was... like a rainbow nightgown, rainbow sling for Elyza, etc. Rainbow isn't exactly my thing, too bright and rainbow-ey.

Well after my mom left (she was here all weekend) Doug and I finished the playroom floor! What a relief. And would you believe that we used every single last board. We actually needed one more board because we did not have a top peice to fit in, but we modified it since it was the corner and we will just use some filler. It looks ok. Now we just need to finish the painting (ceiling and mural) and put the moulding back up and then the toys can go it - YAY - the kids have a playroom. We are also not putting on the closet doors, we are going to make the whole closet a toy box, it will be super cool. I will eventually post before and after pictures.

Now we are off to go out for dinner for Mother's Day.

No comments: