All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, May 08, 2008

And Tango Makes Three

The article is posted below that prompted this entry in my blog. Have you ever read "And Tango Makes Three?" It is a wonderful, wonderful, story and I bought it for Ellie for her birthday this year.

This article I read today annoyed me. One quote from the article: "The complaints are that young children will believe that homosexuality is a lifestyle that is acceptable. The people complaining, of course, don't agree with that,"

That would be EXACTLY why I bought the book, to teach my child that homosexuality is a lifestyle that is acceptable. And the people who don't agree with that don't need to read the book. There are many many books that I don't agree with so I don't read them.

Article: Penguin tale tops list of `challenged' books

No comments: