All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby brother?

So, Ellie wants a baby brother REALLY BAD. Last night she planned it all out for me. I can have twins, one boy and one girl. The boy will be Jack and the girl will be Elyza (lol). She went over how many girl children that would give us (4) and how many boy children that would give us (1). She said it would be ok if I just had one baby too, as long as it was a boy. She cracks me up. She planned out Elyza too, at least a year if not more before I got pregnant with her. She also told me a few days ago: "I remember when Elyza was so tiny and she didn't move around.. I want another little baby like that." I think Ellie is going to grow up to be a great Mama.

No comments: