All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Sweet Miss Elyza


My Miss Elyza is super sweet. She is 8 months old now and is crawling. She says Mamama, but I am not convinced this is what she is trying to say, but Ellie thinks that it is!
She is shy, sweet & a cuddly bug. She even kisses her baby dolls.
She giggles excessively in the morning when her big sissy wakes up. Sometimes she tries to wake her when she wakes up first (which she does often) She gives big hugs, cuddles and kisses.
When strangers talk to her she gets a coy and shy look on her face. She will even sometimes bury her face into me if I am holding her and a stranger talks to her.
When she sees one of our cats or dogs her eyes light up and she smiles or giggles and watches them. Sometimes she wants to pet, sometimes she doesn't. She allows the dogs to give her kisses and sometimes she even tries to give them kisses back.
She loves to snuggle and be tickled, her laugh is contagious. Her smile melts your heart, her eyes are serious and knowing.
I love my Miss Elyza.

No comments: