All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Sunday, May 04, 2008

Fiber



A few of us from our homeschool group met at Jen's house for a sheep shearing party per say. We showed up a little late but got to see the last one get sheared. And wow, that's alot of wool!!

I have no idea how much yarn this will make, I do have an appreciation for yarn, although I can not knit. I am knitting and crocheting challenged, but I love handmade knitted items for sure!



The kids ran & played and they have a zip line thing that Ellie loved... man she would be on that all the time if it were at our house. It was right up her alley. She did not want to leave but we had to go to the tulips for the last weekend.




Tulip pictures to come. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the coolest Ang! That is something that you can learn from, and that zip tie thing looks a hoot. You got dare devil girl there, and that's cool.