All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Monday, May 12, 2008

Sharp-Tooth

That is what Ellie nicknamed Elyza a few weeks ago . . .and a Sharp-tooth she is. She has 7 teeth, 6 are in all the way, the 7th is 3/4 of the way in. And she's working on number 8.

Yesterday morning she bit me so hard while nursing she drew blood and left tooth marks at the base of my nipple.

She's doing it when she decides she wants to turn her head to look at something, but she wants to keep nursing. She clamps down and turns her head trying to keep the nipple in her mouth.

It hurts really bad, I only tried to nurse her once on that side after that yesterday and it hurt bad. Then today I was so full and I was sore from my wound that it hurt more, so I let her nurse this afternoon.

Don't put your fingers in her mouth, she clamps down immediately. She has reflexes like a crocodile. And it's hard to pry that little mouth open! If you feed her with your fingers you must be F-A-S-T!

Ellie bit me maybe a total of three times. Elyza bites me 10+ times a day. Stinker.


No comments: