All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Artichokes


These are my girls! They love artichokes, and so do I.

Ellie begs for them regularly. Lately we have been eating them very often. She can eat an entire artichoke and then some. And she's been getting 1/2 of my heart outta of me too! She scarfs hers down while I am cleaning up mine and then she says, I will share that one with you, as if she had rights to it the entire time and she's being nice sharing with me. Sometimes she even gives me the bigger half!! She's been eating them since she was pretty little, calling them "leaves" for the longest time.

We've been finding huge and nice artichokes at Costco, 4 for $5 which is a great deal. Sometimes I have to make 3 for dinner for the three of us!

Elyza also likes them and she manages to get the meat off by herself with her little teeth. It's so cute watching her eat them. I know at her age she will eat pretty much anything but I hope she continues to love them.


Yep, they are Mama's girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are not mommas girls, those are grandpa's girls. -Grandpa Dan