All the photos posted on my blog I have personally taken and are my private property, unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use photos for any purpose without approval.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sickies

Yesterday morning before I left for work Elyza started throwing up. She seemed ok otherwise and I went in anyway. I have an hour commute and when I got to work I started to have a knot in my stomach. After 4 hours I had to leave, I felt nauseous and my stomach hurt worse. I am glad I came home because my noon I was throwing up and had a fever, a few hours later I had it coming out the other end, fun stuff. Doug had to leave work 1/2 way through his shift because I could not take care of myself, let alone my babies. I had a fever and was sick all of last night and most of today, although I must say I feel better today, but not great.

Elyza has the same thing, she's been fussy and just generally unhappy since yesterday. I wish she could talk and tell me how she feels!! Oh wait, don't want her to talk, Ellie talks enough for both of them. I also have her in disposable diapers right now because she pooed on all of her covers for her cloth which are now in the wash. We've been doing laundry all day because Elyza threw up several times yesterday and we went through lots of sheets and towels.

Doug has been sick today too, but went to work anyway, I told him to come home but he said he's stay. He tends not to get as sick as the rest of us though, so I hope that it what happens.

Ellie started saying she had a tummy ache last night but Doug thought she was copying me. Then today she said it over and over again, she pooed a bunch of times and then started throwing up. Poor baby.

No comments: